What are you, the real estate professional and taxpayer, looking for in an accountant bookkeeper? We specialize in:
- Tax return filing and tax planning for individuals and small businesses of all types
- Specialty-focused accounting and bookkeeping services and financial statements for Realtors and property managers
- S Corporation and Partnership tax return filing
- Tax debt resolution services and appeals processing. Enrolled to practice before the IRS
- Competitive hourly consultation rates available for QuickBooks Online education and training, or troubleshooting and problem-solving of existing accounts
Annual participation in Continuing Professional Education courses keeps our firm on the leading edge of ever-changing tax laws and accounting methods.
Computerized offices and secure encrypted internet access ensures clients accurate, efficient, state-of-the-art service at a competitive price.
Visit the Services area of our site to learn more about the many accounting and tax services available to individuals and businesses.
Visit the Contact Us page for information regarding how to reach us via telephone, instant messaging, e-mail or postal mail.
Contact the office anytime. All after-hours calls are returned the next business day. We're here to help.
Getting to Know Us…
- Eric Owings graduated from Colorado State University-Global Campus with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and a specialization in Accounting. He has a QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor Advanced Certification and is a Registered Tax Return Preparer. With ten years of experience in insurance services accounting, tax preparation, premium auditing and virtual bookkeeping he brings a strong accounting and business background to the table.
- ACCOUNTING CERTIFICATIONS
Registered Tax Return Preparer
Internal Revenue Service – Granted December 2012
QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor Certification
Intuit, Inc. – Certified June 2017
Xero Partner Certification
Xero, Inc. – Certified November 2017
QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor Advanced Certification
Intuit, Inc. – Certified March 2018
Internal Revenue Service – Granted February 2019
- Barb Owings has an extensive career in office management with twenty-one years of experience in clinical coordination, business support, human resources, payroll accounting and director-level supervision of staff. She rounds out this two-person team with a great perspective on effective small business processes ranging from non-profit to government to private health care.